Saturday, September 13, 2014

Harry Potter "Always"

Hi guys! :)

So about a week ago I bought a really nice Harry Potter shirt. The shirt is actually a sleep shirt but I'm probably gonna use it as a regular shirt too. Tomorrow I'm going into town with Chayenne and I think I'm going to buy the other part of the payjama because well it's cute.

I love this shirt because 1 it's Harry potter and 2 it was very cheap! Like 7 euro's. Normally the fandom shirts are very expensive so a big thanks to the Primark!




















I like the front of the shirt because GRYFFINDOR and the sleeves are very cute.





















I like the idea of the back but it would be cool if you can actually choose who you want on your back because now it's just all Harry Potter... I like Ron better... DON'T JUDGE ME!





















I love the tag that says: "Property of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry".





















These are the pants I'm going to buy tomorrow!





















Please comment and follow! X

No comments: