Sunday, August 17, 2014

Percy Jackson

Hi guys, today a post about Percy Jackson.
All the Percy Jackson fans out there probably understand when I talk about October 19th, because that's when the next and last book will be released. Blood of Olympus. Yes, I am very excited and no I can't wait.
So in honor of the Percy Jackson books I (Michelle) am going to talk about the books and the bad movies. Because well they were horrible.

I have nothing bad to say about the books, I mean they are amazing. They are funny, they are never boring and you'll learn a lot. Not like in textbooks, but really fun learning without you knowing that you're learning. And Percy is a really funny character, he's just so sassy. And Percy and Annabeth are adorable together.
I was in love (still am) with the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and when I found out there was another series after the first books, I was thrilled. Yes, I am talking about the Heroes of Olympus series. The new characters are great! The only thing that I miss, is the funny chapter names. Now it's just the person narrating and the Greek number. But besides that, amazing!
Now I have heard that in the new book (Blood of Olympus) only 2 of the 7 survives and no I am not happy. Mather of fact when I heard it, I felt like crying in a corner, with a bucket of ice cream. What if Percabeth dies? Or Jasiper? Or Frazel? Or Leo??? I mean I seriously can't handle that! But we will have to see...
Maybe it isn't true...:)

Now about the movies... I don't wanna start a rant but really the movies are a joke... So many things that aren't right. First of all the persons who plays Percy and Annabeth don't look 12. Annabeth has brown hair in the movies. The never said Seaweedbrain or Wise Girl to each other. Annabeth didn't say: "You drool in your sleep". Grover isn't a ginger in the movies. And well the whole plot is different. I mean if I count all the mistakes it'll be over a hundred. Like someone should have stand next to the director and every time the director said: "Let's change that!" the person should have slapped him with a Percy Jackson book!
But well every movie sucks compared to the books. #TheBooksAreAlwaysBetter
I even have a button for that. And don't judge a book by it's movie.












No comments: